Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 6300 vibration motor

Nokia 6300 vibration motor

The vibration on my nokia 6300 dont works, someone knows where in the phone the vibration motor is?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
babdi

Re: Nokia 6300 vibration motor

15-Apr-2008 09:07 PM
69mustang wrote:
The vibration on my nokia 6300 dont works, someone knows where in the phone the vibration motor is?

Go to profiles > general. scroll down till you see vibrating alert.
If my post has helped you please click the white star on the right
Please use plain text.

I didnt find the vibration alert. When I have my ear into the phone, I hear som very small sounds made by the motor, so it installed on.I have to replace it, so I wonder where in the phone that motor is
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

[ Edited ]
Best thing for you to do is take the handset to the local nokia carepoint if you suspect the vibrate motor is not working.. rather than trying to replace it youreself as it may void your warranty.

Message Edited by jonassmith on 16-Apr-2008 09:01 AM
NokIA 5310XM V5.81 - 06-02-08 - RM-303 - 8GB microSD
Please use plain text.

well, I could deliver the phone to a shop, then they would send it to a service unit, and first then they would decide if it would void the warranty. If not, it would cost me much, so I dont take that chance.
Please use plain text.