Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 6700 remove SIM

SebbyK

Nokia 6700 remove SIM

Hey,

i want to remove a SIM card from my Nokia 6700 but i cannot find out how you are supposed to do it... can anyone help me please?

Please use plain text.
Professor

Re: Nokia 6700 remove SIM

Put your finger on top of the SIM and press it gently and pull the finger and it will bring the SIM out. If the inserting of the SIM to the phone feeled like tight fit it might require some more pressing on the SIM while pulling. Not the easiest phone to switch a SIM, that's for sure.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
nelson_in_spain

Re: Nokia 6700 remove SIM

you did not say which model 6700 you have classic or slide.  for the 6700 slide, turn off the phone, open the USB port dust cover, press the release button to remove the back cover, remove the battery, gently press the SIM holder and slide toward the hinge to unlock then swing up to remove the SIM card.  reverse these steps to install card ensuring you insert cut corner first, contacts down and ensuring it is in the guide rails on both sides of the holder.

Please use plain text.