Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 7210 Super Nova Contact Service

Registered Member

Nokia 7210 Super Nova Contact Service

When i start ma fone always says Contact service and off 7210 super nova not working plz help

i was just sending an MMS during the process mobile restart and says contac service what is means plz tell me

Please use plain text.

Re: Nokia 7210 Super Nova Contact Service

Same with my own phone...nokia 7210 super nova, just playing songs suddenly the phone restart,only what display is contact service and go off again,pls help what do i do.
Please use plain text.

brothers here i will giv u some technical information about nokia phones. every nokia phones hav a uniq imei number. to check this nu pls dial *#06# from ur phone. if this nu starts from 35 this number is ok. for some countries it will start on 011. but if the number shows 1234560654321 this means ur imei is damaged. in this case pls contact the nearest nokia care. because u cant do nothing on your phone.

but in newer nokia phones they use some additional security fetures named as certificates. when this certificate got any problem the set will show contact service ( in java os phones.), and phone start up failure ( in symbian os), phones. in this case pls confirm the following thing,

if the phone directly shows the above messages, when powering on it may be due to some hardware problems.

but it shows only after u accept the offline mode request this due to npc (nokia public certificate) problem.

so pls giv ur set to nokia care they can rewrite ur npc from nokia server.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

hi all...

can anyone help me in my cp problem..

just like the others, im just listening sounds in my music player then suddenly it turns off and when i open 

it appears Contact Service.....

what would i do to make it back to normal??

ty...........

Please use plain text.
Contributor
florin_snoopy

you have to go to service , hardware problems , not software problems :smileyhappy: i haved flashed the phone with all the programs available on the internet and nothing , go to a service near you :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
florin_snoopy

it's a problem with this phones , 7210 supernova is **bleep** phones , change it soon or you will have the same problem next time :smileysad: good luck !!!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

this has been asked i another thread yesterday
2 options only can get a fix
option 1
remove sim,battery and memo card for ten minutes
then reinsert
option 2 which is the only other option left ,send it to a nokia care centre to have it checked out
good luck.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Simranjeet

My 7210 supernova contact service problem
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Follow the above advice and refer when done,hope it works..

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nare

my cell ph is not start . to contact service problem

Please use plain text.