Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 7210 Supernova Music Player and More Problem...

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
viang

Re: Nokia 7210 Supernova Music Player and More Problems...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nandu96

The music player of my Nokia 7210 Supernova isn't working because when I try to open it, it always say that "Not Enough Memory" even though I have 2 GB of memory....

please send me the code

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rockstarSagar

[ Edited ]

sir please mail me that code. please sir quickly....

Moderator's note: Email address removed. It is not wise to publish your personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bhushan1232

please tell me this immediately please
Please use plain text.
Basavarajbgani

Please help me i have problem with my 7210... Music player is not opening.. It is saying that Not Enough memory.. After that i gone for flashing my cell.. But their it is not responding to the computer.. Please help other way to solve this problem..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sathyamoorthy

use kd player is better solution

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
eads4

[ Edited ]

my id is  .   send the mail having code.plz

Moderator's note

Personal details removed by a moderator. We kindly ask you not to share your personal contact details or your phone's IMEI number publicly on this forum."

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
SRIRAMSIVA

When i go for music player in 7210 super nova,its showing Not enough memory.

Pl. help to rectify.i need code to format the phone memory.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
resme

the music player of my nokia 7210 supernova it always say that "not enough memory" even though i have 2 gb memory
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
D3vil46

This problem slove when u format ur phone memory without using restore factory settings & 1 small suggation>don't apply theme upto 100kb and always keep ur phone memory empty.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
D3vil46

U can update ur phone firmware for slove this prblm.plz go to nokia care centre 4 update ur phone software its better then any kind of software update.......If my answer helpful plz press blue "kudo"
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
anujbhauriyal

Re: Nokia 7210 Supernova Music Player and calculator problems..................

[ Edited ]

please send me the code , i will be highly thankful to you

We would like to inform you that we have edited your personal details as it is unwise to publish your contact number on forums like this.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
qustliumeng

first :The error message says that you don't have enough RAM to open the music player.

you  know 2gb is your hard disk volume ,not your ram memory volume ,7210c's RAM is about 2 M,very small (ps:the pc's  RAM memory is about 2gb)

so you can;t install many applications on your c disk(it;s the system disk ,about 20M) and you can;t open too many applications ,or it will be white screen ,which is an normall  phenomenon in 7210c .

second: The calculator might have been moved (accidentally) .

may be ,it;s a system error,!

Since you're planning to upgrade your firmware, there's no need for further debugging at this time. So, backup your phone memory(your phone numberes ,messages  and bookmarks and  so on ) using PC Suite and update the firmware. Remember that you need a stable internet connection and also, keep the charger handy. Use the latest Nokia Software Updater and follow instructions

if it does't work ,just send me a private message,i will help you .

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ammar334

Nokia 7210 Supernova problem software problem

i have a problem with my nokia 7210 supernova.,. 1st one is that the same mp3 player problem that it says to NOT ENOUGH MEMORY... 2nd is that calculator is gone.. then Radio isnt working.. and when i am trying to connect it with OVI SUITE ... my phone doesn't connect with the PC .. while other nokia phones are working with the pc .. can u tell me what should i do ?? i want to update the software using PC SUITE but my phone doesn't connect with the PC .. :smileysad: Pleas reply in quickly :smileyhappy: be thankful to you :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Krishnayadav

I have nokia 7210 and it show not enugeth memorey musicplyer
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kahste

[ Edited ]

sir i have the same problem of music player and calculater.i try to update the softwer many times but its show the same problem.plz tell me the code who u tell the others plz

i shall be very thank full

my id

Moderator Note: E-mail address removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public web forum.

Please use plain text.
soravsingla

[ Edited ]

sir, i do have the same problem while opening media player and radio...the message shows "not enough memory". I have even updated my mobile firmware and installed the latest v07.23 which is available on the nokia site but still the problem is occuring.

so plz tell me the code.

thanks

Email id: soravsingla@hotmail.com

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
fairyy

sir, My supernova 7210 is having same problem of "Not enough memory" while opening radio or music player and also all the thems, music files, all the graphics ,tones, recordings,received files and media player folders got all data deleted all folders are empty plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out n forward me the code plzzzzzzzzzzz

itsme.fairy143@rediffmail.com

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
megamind

Hello !! I Have The Same Problem !! I Bought Nokia 7210 A Year Ago !

When Ever I opened Music Player It Alerts Me " NOt Having Enough Memory"

I'm Vexed With This Probelm !!

I Have Updated More than 10 Times But It'snt Working !!

What Should I do To get Back My Mobile to normal Working Condition ??

Thank You :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

Information4all

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
supernova21

admin.how do i get the code yo format my 7210 supernova?when i open my music player,radio and video.. not enough memory appears..

Please use plain text.