Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 7210 Supernova Music Player and More Problem...

Counsellor
rohit2711ms

Re: Nokia 7210 Supernova Music Player and More Problems...

@supernova21: you can do a factory reset by opening menu>setting>default favory settings>all. And the security code is 12345 unless you have changed it.

But remember to create a backup of your phone using the ovi suite because the reset deletes all personal data.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
giri5230

[ Edited ]

sir my SOFTWARE is v 07.23

RM-436

Moderator Note: Personal details removed. We kindly ask you not to share your phone's IMEI number publicly on this forum.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Pls don't publish imei on public forums. It can b blacklisted & u can end up facing police.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Please use plain text.
mrarpit

[ Edited ]

sir i also want the code, plz send me the code my id is  and also give me suggestion so that it will not happen again.......

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

We have edited your post as it contains your e-mail address. For your security, we do not allow posting personal or contact information in the discussion board. Thank you for understanding.

Please use plain text.
mrarpit

sir i also have the same problem , whenever i try to play music player or radio it shows "not enough memory" plz help me to solve this problem and also give me suggestion so that it will not happen again.....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
christ8tp

i have problem for my mobile phone. if i run music player or radio always say "Not Enough Memory", then all applications cannot run and if i download applications always say "File is too large to save". Please give me solutions.

thanks before.

Please use plain text.
sapna_singh

sir,

pls help me with ma phone 7210supernova da music player is nt working i used all the methods bt it couldnt help me so pls can you send me the code......... pls:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
sanjeev4u4

sir ....plz snd me the code to format the nokia 7210 supernova which is applied after switch off the phone.becaus restore factory setting and backud didn't solved the problem of music player,equalizer and calculator.
sir plz send that code immediatlaly as possible....thanks.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
asomgurudev

Re: Nokia 7210 Supernova problem software problem

i have a problem with my nokia 7210 supernova.,. 1st one is that the same mp3 player problem that it says to NOT ENOUGH MEMORY... 2nd is that calculator is gone.. then Radio isnt working.. and when i am trying to connect it with OVI SUITE ... my phone doesn't connect with the PC .. while other nokia phones are working with the pc .. can u tell me what should i do ?? i want to update the software using PC SUITE but my phone doesn't connect with the PC .. :smileysad: Pleas reply in quickly :smileyhappy: be thankful to you :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hemraj1986

[ Edited ]

i am using nokia 7210 supernova.when i tyr to  open music player , a messeg show 'not enough memory'. plz send format code.

MODERATOR'S NOTE: Mobile number was removed. It is unwise to publish personal contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
maluthor

If you are using a nokia searies Phone so that's simple to use and solve thise problem. Now i am  also use abt nokia 7210 supernova . If you get any face problem so first you can do restore setting of the phone by the setting option. and the password is 12345... If you do not solve your problem so you can contact near nolia care.

Please use plain text.
Yokenn

Hi,
I had the same problem but after following riteshcool2233's video in Youtube in the title:
not enough memory problem in nokia 7210 supernova, my phone had been fixed. Regarding the calculator, just have it reinstalled by downloading the jar file and have it transferred to your phone. There.
Hope this will also help you.
Please use plain text.
Anukool

Please deldte data which is saved on phone memory
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ygoswami1

[ Edited ]

how do i know the code please tell me your number on a **private message**, i will contact you shortly.

MODERATORS NOTE: Phone numbers has been removed. Sharing of personal information is not allowed on the forums. Please do not share sensitive or personal information as it could threaten your personal security.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mueed

How to make proper
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kuldude

sir, my 7210 supernova also have the same problem while opening media player and radio...the message shows "not enough memory". I have even updated my mobile firmware and installed the latest v07.23 which is available on the nokia site but still the problem is occuring.

so plz tell me the code.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
abhinav1994

Sir please tell me the code for formating the phone memory please sir.
Please use plain text.
PSTomar

how do i know the code and suggetion please tell me your number on a **private message**, i will contact you shortly. plz send me email.

Please use plain text.
prashob_07

My phone's calculaor is disappeared and if I click any application,"Certificate not on phone or sim" is displayed.My music player is also not working.Even thought there is enough space in the memory card and phone memory,"Not enough memory" is displayed in the screen.What i want to do to overcome this problem??

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Praveensk1996

Frnd, there is an easy way for not enough memory problem - create a backup(including setting) in an another nokia 7210 and send it to your phone via bluetooth.Then simply restore the received backup.
Please use plain text.