Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia Asha 200 - Hanging up

Registered Member
crazyflamesai

Nokia Asha 200 - Hanging up

Bought a Nokia Asha 200 20 days back (Graphite color).

Got many issues it it !! :smileysad:

1) Echo Problem while speaking over phone, both in Sim1 and Sim2

2) White screen and Phone hanging up

The problem is once it gets hanged up, automatically switches off and never starts up again. :smileysad:

While it starts up, only the 'NOKIA' boot logo is coming , and the handshake logo is not coming up after it !!

Extremely disappointed. Took it to a Nokia Care centre, near my house but yet after reflashing the OS with V11.56 the same problem started occuring just after a day!

Can someone help me about this problem? Anyone else facing the same problem?

Sai Subramanian 

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Raoul_Duke

Re: Nokia Asha 200 - Hanging up

Hi crazyflamesai,

Thank you for your first post and welcome to the Nokia discussion forums.

I also ave a Asha 200 and had the echo problem but this was resolved with the first update for this device.

If you are still getting this issue and you are now still getting issues with the other problems you have described the best thing to do is to visit your local Nokia care point once again and explain your situation and the fact the same problem has occurred just a day after.

Regards

Raoul_Duke
If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Registered Member
nnlnlnln

Dear Sir

I'm going to Noia Care Center but he told me cell Phone droped in Water.....then you pay charges...:smileysad:

but my cell dnt dropped in water...because my cell phone hang....:smileysad:

soft update ....

plz help me

Registered Member
iam007

me having the same problem..... hav visited the nokia care twice.... the new software update wud be cuming in a week...... will hav to wait till then ......:smileysad:
skyfish68

hi there...can you help me with my phone...i forgot to update my phone..its a nokia asha 200...at first..it only hang...but days past by..after it hangs...it wont turn on...and the backlight of the keypad is always on..but the screen is off...eventhough i remove the battery and put it back again..it has still the same results..my phone is not turning on for about 3days straight now..need some help...my nearest nokia service center is soo far away from here..and im just finding answers in this website..soo lucky to find your site..please help me with this..:crying:

Registered Member
divsarora

I brought my NOKIA ASHA 200 in march 2012

The problem is once it gets hanged up, it automatically switches off and never starts up again..this is happening from past 15-20 days..

I am too extremely disappointed....

I took it to a Nokia Care centre twice but the problem is same...today they took my foneand has aksed me that they will update d fone wd some new software they r geting tomm.

Waiting for a positive reply ffrm their side..

Is there any oder solution like replacement or sumthing!! plzz help

Divya

Registered Member
Kuzhali

[ Edited ]

I am having Asha 200. Currently I am using 2GB memory card. Is it ok to use 4 GB or 8 GB memory card with Asha 200?. Its specifications says that we can extend upto 32 GB.

But, here in Chennai in one local shopkeeper says that the mobile will hand if we extend the memory beyond 2 GB. Is it true with Asha 200? . Please help me to make use of my mobile in better ways. Thanks..

The current version of the Asha 200 I have is : V10.58

Registered Member
Ayobaminoni

My phone iz hanging oh problem plz help me oh nd whr iz d nokia shop located
Registered Member
sush19

nokia is selling **bleep**! dont go for it again... Im having the same problem as crazyflamesai..

my phone is less than a year old.. and everyone here forget about any help from nokia care.. the nokia care people cant do anything apart from updating your OS.. and they did the same to me and even charged for it, though its within the warranty period.. What they told is that its a software prob and not a hardware one, so they are charging.. but this is absolutely a problem of the ICs on the phone's motherboard.. if it had been a sw prob, then it would have been solved after replacing the OS..

I think nobody is going to pick these phones up if we throw them in the garbage bin...