Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Asha 200 hanging up problem

neon_

Nokia Asha 200 hanging up problem

Hi!,

Never dropped it before nor shaked it. My phone just keeps hanging up everytime.

I have tried soft resetting it and hard resetting it, it keeps on hanging up still.

Looking forward for any help. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Re: Nokia Asha 200 hanging up problem

Hi neon_,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Nokia forum.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I will suggest you to contact your nearest Nokia Care Point in order to fix this issue.  You will easily find it via this link.

Hope this will help and feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,
Pfrancoise

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
neon_

Hi

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Just keep more than 2 MB free in the Phone Memory and I'm sure, it won't hang again.. Ever!

Please use plain text.
neon_

Nope, I had atleast 12mb free on it, the unit was sent to the nokia care center with its warranty for the 2nd time now x_O

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Check the memory card. Connect it to a pc using a card reader & back up all the important contents of the card. Now in windows explorer go to its properties & select tools. Check the drive for errors. After that defragment the drive. See if this solves the problem.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
neon_

My phone hangs without it's memory card inserted too though :/

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Then the device is at fault.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
problematicuser

i have the same problem and i already sent my handheld to the nokia care center twice and they still cant repair it. what can you do to solve my problem

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jennydjenniferm

Am also experiencing the problem of hanging up,also when sending message it keeps showing that its stil sending,also messages delays in that when i switch off and then on,i usually recieve all text messages following each other,help.
Please use plain text.