Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Asha 200 personalized ringtone problem

joydeep316

Nokia Asha 200 personalized ringtone problem

Hi,

I have recently purchased a Nokia Asha 200 which has software version 11.95 installed in it. It is advertised that the user of this phone has the facility of assigning separate ringtones for each SIMs. But when I try to do the same, I can not find any option to do it. There is no such option in Profile menu where I can choose different ringtone for diffrent SIM. Please guide me how to do it.

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Re: Nokia Asha 200 personalized ringtone problem

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

We've verified that you can only set a ringtone for a specific contact and not for each SIM card. To add a ringtone for a certain contact, go to Contacts > Names > select a contact > Options > Add detail > Multimedia

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.