Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Asha 205 and 206

Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Its a good stable OS . Both have good build quality,best thing to do is maybe wait until both area available and see for yourself in a store then you can make your own mind up.

If  i have helped at all a click on the white star below would be nice thanks.

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Sage
carlee12

Hi raosahab786,

My Mom have Nokia 205 Single Sim. I can say that there is nothing special here only the Dedicated Facebook Button and It's only like my Current Phone Nokia 110. For me the choice is still up on you If you prefer qwerty Keyboard then go to 205 If you prefer Alphanumeric go to 206. I advice you to watch/read some review of both handsets and think the advantage and disadvantage of both Handsets. But I like 206.
I love T9 Bar Phones | I used to be a Sony Ericson fan before but they leave the low end Phones so I have to switch to Nokia | LG Optimus L5 II and Nokia 206 3
Please use plain text.
Advisor
raosahab786

HI

I WANT TO KNOW NOKIA 206 HAVE ANY USB PORT?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

raosahab786 wrote:

HI

I WANT TO KNOW NOKIA 206 HAVE ANY USB PORT?

YES!!

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Advisor
raosahab786

hey i want to know what can be an expected date of release of NOKIA 206 in india.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

Check with local retailers and online stores that ship to your region

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Karti

Is 206 going to be a dual active or dual standby phone, any idea
Please use plain text.
Advisor
raosahab786

nokia 206 is dual stand by.

have nokia launched nokia 206 in any country, online websites showing this product coming soon fron large time, thats why i want to know the estimated date of its launching in india.

Please use plain text.
Sage
carlee12

Hi raosahab786,

Visit Nokia India's Official Fan Page on Facebook then ask them when the 206 can be availed.
I love T9 Bar Phones | I used to be a Sony Ericson fan before but they leave the low end Phones so I have to switch to Nokia | LG Optimus L5 II and Nokia 206 3
Please use plain text.
Sage
carlee12

Hi Karti,

Nokia Asha 206 Dual Sim is an Dual Standby Phone which mean both sim can be used at a time in standby but once any of those sim are in connections like calling,browsing the other one is unvailable.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
raosahab786

hey i want to know the link of official page of nokia 206 on facebook.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
jimmyireland

facebook

Now using the Lumia 1520
Please use plain text.
shanu360

Re: Nokia Asha 205

[ Edited ]

Dera Sir/Madam,

I have nokia asha205 and when i am using facebook by sim02 internet  so at that time the network in sim01 does not come and when any one call at sim01 they have gone notrechable.So suggest me why this is happening and what is solution for this as soon as possible.

Thanks

Vivek Singh

XXXXXXXX@gmail.com

73XXXXXXX

Moderator's Notes: This post was edited. Please do not provide any personal information in a public forum. Email address and phone number removed.

vivek singh
Please use plain text.
Sage
carlee12

Hi there Nokia Dual Sim Phones is only dual Standby handsets and not Dual Active Sim like Samsung Phones and China Phones.
Please use plain text.
Sage
carlee12

Hi raosahab786,

Here is the Nokia India's official Facebook Page http://fb.com/nokiaindia
Please use plain text.
shanu360

Hi Dear,

But when i used internet through browser or any other application at that time network in both sim comes properly.This problem happens only when i used facebok through facebook key which have given at mobile nokia asha 205.So plz suggest me.  

vivek singh
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
billbobaggins

[ Edited ]

Marketing pretty slack IMHO! I only seen white in 206 Dual sim..No single sim except pink yet, seems some kind of colour shortage geez!! Cmon Nokia people want to buy them was released 4Q 2012. Why flog of colours people dont want?, have them all......

Also maybe list of reputable online sellers be good its' a cheapy phone.

Please use plain text.
pramodnair

206 launched . i am very much frustrated to see that none of these models sports a flashlight/torch . i live in such an area that torch is an essential . Samsung has two or three models with gprs, bluetooth usb etc . But nokia has none. Please do something about this , i am craving for a decent nokia gprs enabled phone with flashlight around RS. 3000
Please use plain text.