Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Asha 300 Call Blocking

Alyn1979

Nokia Asha 300 Call Blocking

I have a Nokia Asha 300 but someone is harassing me sending me abuse texts and calling during the night.  Ideally I would simply turn my mobile off however as I run a business I need it to be on to take calls. 

Is there anway to block this person from texting and calling me?

I contacted Virgin my phone company but they said it needs to be done on the phone.  I'll be honest I'm not great with mobile phones, I can dial out and send texts but not much more.  I've had a look on my phone but can't seem to find anything that would allow me to stop this person.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: Nokia Asha 300 Call Blocking

[ Edited ]

There is NO way to do that on phone. If your Operator can't help take the help of Police.

There may be opther options like changing your no. or the handset which has call blocking feature or is compatible with some 3rd party applications for selective call blocking ..

Please use plain text.
Alyn1979

ok thanks. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ramssss

Hi i understood your problem ,even me facing the same problem with my asha 300 phone , i called phone operator even they could not help on this...just we need switch the other phone rather carrying this phone :smileysad:

Please use plain text.