Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Asha 302 sending SMS question

noname3151

Nokia Asha 302 sending SMS question

[ Edited ]

Right now I have the Nokia C3-00 and everytime I send an SMS message I get a notification that says "Your message has been sent to..." which I find utterly annoying.  Anyways, can anyone tell me if the Asha 302 does this as well?  If it does is there a way to disable it? 

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Is it showing notification like "Your message has been sent to .." or "Your message has been delivered to ..." ?

If its about the Delivery, then you should be able to disable it ...The setting to Disable 'Delivery Reports' should be available unde Messaging-->Settings ...and it should be in your Nokia C3-00 too ..

Please use plain text.
noname3151

farby wrote:

Is it showing notification like "Your message has been sent to .." or "Your message has been delivered to ..." ?

If its about the Delivery, then you should be able to disable it ...The setting to Disable 'Delivery Reports' should be available unde Messaging-->Settings ...and it should be in your Nokia C3-00 too ..

My C3-00 shows "Your message has been sent to ....".  There is no way on the C3 to disable that.  Turning off delivery reports is something completly different.

What I really want to know though is if the Asha 302 does this or not?

Thank you.

Please use plain text.