Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Asha 303 Browser Issue

alperen

Nokia Asha 303 Browser Issue

I bought Nokia Asha 303 3 days ago. It worked well but today I couldn't connect websites use SSL connection. Facebook and Twitter use secure connections and when I try to connect, this error message appears: "Unable to establish secure connection. Check phone's date and security settings."

How can I fix it? I tried to factory reset with "Settings only" option but nothing changed. I installed Opera Mini web browser and it works but touch screen may occour some errors on it. I want to use my Nokia Browser again, any ideas?

There are no firmware to update, and Nokia Browser version is 1.0.2.26.10, software version is 13.44 RM-763. Country: Turkey.

Please use plain text.
Professor

you have checked that you date , time and timezone are correctly setup in the phone ? SSL connections are picky about that.

Please use plain text.
adekolade

I also have the same problem....whenever i try to log in to facebook or twitter and some sites on my Nokia Asha 303 browser, it tells me no secure connection. And also whenever i try to listen to internet radio, it tells me 'sound device not available'... What can i do to solve this problem

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kiggunduroad

i downloaded & replaced the nokia browser, after which i could not connect to the ovi store or internet. error message is " conflicting applications"- nokia browser.

how can i rectify this????????????

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Terence_Vidal

Also Nokia Asha 303 should have the same browser like in the Asha 311 they are bought Nokia Browser but on the Nokia 311 It is more efficient and it has more functionalities
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

For conflicting applications issue- The only thing that can be done is to take the device to authorised Nokia Care centre.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Kemuelasher

adekolade, the internet radio problem means that it is just on silent or vibrate or meeting. it happened to me too.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
adanoo

I am using Nokia Asha 303, I update my Browser after update i am unable to use nokia Browser whenever i try to open nokia browser it shows the Message like ' Conflict Application' Kindly help me to resolve this problem.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

For error: conflicting apps, solutions were posted on here and here. Hope this helps!:thumbup:

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rudyfaysal

problem

m nokia phone asha 303 give me conflicting application when i open the nokia browser what should i do?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Re: problem

[ Edited ]

Hope the solution provided in the link in Message 9 above solves the issue ..

Please use plain text.
Contributor
rudyfaysal

i did not under stand!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Copy of the Message from that link that should provide the solution..

Registered Member
VigneshChennai

Re: nokia asha 302 nokia browser "conflicting app" problem

Hey, i found a solution (Atleast It worked for me).

As you all, i too updated the Nokia browser to 2.2 and the problem rises "conflicting application ".

I tried every possible option which i found on googling to solve it with no success. After that i accident found the link to reinstall nokia browser :-)

The solution i found is so simple.. Visited "http://download.browser.ovi.com" from my opera mini (if not installed. install from ovi store) and click download button on the page which gets loaded. The download will begin After that once it installation , accept all conformation it ask for, except one thing.

When the phone asked, whether to keep data. I select NO and proceed with installation.

After that, every thing works fine.

I hope it will help you guys too ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
adanoo

Thank you Vignesh
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Zhaarzzz

Nokia asha 303

Hi, im using nokia asha 303. How can i update my phone?? Bcoz im having trouble with my internet it says conflicting application i cannot browse on to my fon..
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Re: Nokia asha 303

Have you tried the suggested troubleshooting posted above? As for updating your phone, use Nokia Suite. Video tutorials are also available on the downloading page of the application.

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Soloh

Conflicting apps error on browser.

If use another browser other browsers like opera mini.to go to the link
https://download.browser.ovi.com
It tells you the device you are using is not supported. And gives you a list of nokia phones and instructs you to go to the site using any of them...
But just send the link..
to your email adress. Then open your mail through the nokia mail aplication then click on the link
which you sent to yourself.
and click download button on the page which gets loaded. The download will begin After that once it installation , accept all conformation it ask for, except one thing. When the phone asked, whether to keep data. I select NO and proceed with installation.
The solution definately works.
Cheerz guyz...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
singhsaab

Go to download.browser.ovi.com from uc browser and install .thae problem will be solved .ignore if im late :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.