Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Asha 303 Social/Communities issues

Registered Member
purlet

Nokia Asha 303 Social/Communities issues

Hello. My phone is nokia asha 303 and i have problem with the app "Social", whenever I click it this phrase would show up "Invalid Application. Delete?" i would tap "Yes" but it says "Not Allowed." I can no longer sign in on my social networking sites and I can no longer upload pictures. I want this app to work properly again, what should I do? Please help me. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
poochini21

Re: Nokia Asha 303 Social/Communities issues

[ Edited ]

Hi purlet,

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :cathappy:

The Communities app is preinstalled on the device. Try these steps to fix the issue with your Nokia Asha 303:

1. Try restarting the device. Don't forget to remove the back cover and the battery. Once the phone restarts, try to access the Communities app and see if it improved.

2. Check the Internet connection. Try to visit websites using the browser to verify that Internet connection is up and running.

3. You may try to do a soft resetting with the phone by going to Menu> Settings> Restore factory settings> Settings only. And then type in your security code (default is 12345). This will not delete anything on the phone but will restore all the default settings of the device.

4. If it's not working, you may consider hard hard resetting the device. Go to MenuSettingsRestore factory settingsRestore all. Note that this will delete everything on the phone and creating a backup is recommended. Go to Settings> Sync and Backup> Create backup in memory card. You may also use the Nokia Suite to create backup. Connect the phone to a PC via compatible USB cable, open Nokia Suite, then go to Tools> Backup.

5. It's also recommended to keep the phone up-to-date. Use Nokia Suite to update or re-install the software of your Nokia Asha 303. You can download the software on this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/nokia-suite/

Check this link for the steps on updating the phone software: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/belle-asha-symbian-software-update/

Hope these steps help. :smileyhappy:

Regards,

poochini21

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.