Hello. My phone is nokia asha 303 and i have problem with the app "Social", whenever I click it this phrase would show up "Invalid Application. Delete?" i would tap "Yes" but it says "Not Allowed." I can no longer sign in on my social networking sites and I can no longer upload pictures. I want this app to work properly again, what should I do? Please help me. Thank you!
18-04-2013 14:00 - edited 18-04-2013 14:01
Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions!
The Communities app is preinstalled on the device. Try these steps to fix the issue with your Nokia Asha 303:
1. Try restarting the device. Don't forget to remove the back cover and the battery. Once the phone restarts, try to access the Communities app and see if it improved.
2. Check the Internet connection. Try to visit websites using the browser to verify that Internet connection is up and running.
3. You may try to do a soft resetting with the phone by going to Menu> Settings> Restore factory settings> Settings only. And then type in your security code (default is 12345). This will not delete anything on the phone but will restore all the default settings of the device.
4. If it's not working, you may consider hard hard resetting the device. Go to Menu> Settings> Restore factory settings> Restore all. Note that this will delete everything on the phone and creating a backup is recommended. Go to Settings> Sync and Backup> Create backup in memory card. You may also use the Nokia Suite to create backup. Connect the phone to a PC via compatible USB cable, open Nokia Suite, then go to Tools> Backup.
5. It's also recommended to keep the phone up-to-date. Use Nokia Suite to update or re-install the software of your Nokia Asha 303. You can download the software on this link: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/nokia-suite/
Check this link for the steps on updating the phone software: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-updat
Hope these steps help.