Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Asha 303 touch screen problem and Social...

Registered Member
puludoy

Nokia Asha 303 touch screen problem and Social app not working

Just bought yesterday a Nokia Asha 303. While setting the short cut apps on the display I had an incoming call. All of a sudden the touch screen wouldn't work but the phone was still ringing. Tried turning off then after a few minutes  turned the phone on but it did not work as well. Pulled out the battery from the phone then inserted it back, turned on the phone but the touch screen still did not work. Is this a SW bug?

I brought it back earlier at the store where I bought it and they had it replaced. Was relieved but it only lasted for a few hours before I had a new problem.

Now the Social app on the phone does not work. In the display it just shows ...Waiting... its been hours already and the Social App is still not working. The other applications though does not have any issue. Is this a bug on the Social App?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
lucien62

Re: Nokia Asha 303 touch screen problem and Social app not working

I have the same problem with the social app. It must be a bug as many users are concerned:

/t5/Other-Nokia-Phones/Problems-report-Nokia-Asha-303-functionalities-problems/td-p/1261973

Please use plain text.
benjmhay

I also have the same problem.. its been a week that social app is not working.. how can i restore the app? or where can i download it
Please use plain text.
Contributor
michael66

i have the same problem in social... please help us how we can restore the application or where we can download it..

Please use plain text.
sampot2

hey guix !!! Tsk ' my application is broke and my social is affected on that .. !! Wat is the best solution of that ??

Arigatou gozaimazu ..
Please use plain text.
sampot2

and the social .. Always shows WAITING !!
Please use plain text.
baregz008

i just bought my asha 303 3 days ago. i also have the same problem with my social app..it is not working.how can it be solved? :'(

Please use plain text.
Advisor
shaktyxx

same problem here and there is no solution :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mirza5

[ Edited ]

my social option also shows waiting always if u hav solution tell me.

Moderator's note: we have removed your email address from the post because we do not recommend users to post sensitive information on the public discussion board.

Please use plain text.
khairulazwan

im also got same problem..still show waitinng..huh!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
blonde_wongas

I had same problem, but since updating to 14.60, problem fixed.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
michellesatorre

....same problem here.. when will this resolve.

Please use plain text.
superskie

I accidentaly deleted my Social Network Application/Software? Where can I get or download it? Please help!

Please use plain text.
Stat05

Bring it to nokia care center and they will reflash/reformat it.the social app will recover and your firmware become updated to 14.60
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sim_dashing

i am also going through this problem..... Bt i access my apps by long press on screen and swyp gsture-app list and gt ur app
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Re: Nokia Asha 303and Social app not working

Please use plain text.