Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Asha 305 - Video

Registered Member
hukam

Re: Nokia Asha 305 - Video

friends if u want to download full screen movie for nokia 305 go to download mp4 movies at rockmovies.in or 3gpmobilemovies.com
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Akshays

Pls update your phone 
settings--phone---device update, download compled to install it. It will need 20min and browse m.youtube select and watch the video. And also watch some channels on ur mobile browse yesjar and sahara one,filimy
few channels watch on asha 305 live tv
best of luck...

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Please use plain text.
Mjagundange

1)you tube videos doesnt play well even in latest software version of nokia asha 305.it is very disturb from starting to end(video)...so plz help me how to play it well.
2)what is new features of new software i.e.,v05.92 RM-766..?
3)can i download movie in asha 305? If yes,than how??
3)if i download anything for example video converter,abode flash player or any apps.it does not support and the format appear to be EXE.(WHAT IS THIS-EXE.)
PLZ HELP ME I'M IN TROUBLE.

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Mjagundange wrote:

1)you tube videos doesnt play well even in latest software version of nokia asha 305.it is very disturb from starting to end(video)...so plz help me how to play it well.
2)what is new features of new software i.e.,v05.92 RM-766..?
3)can i download movie in asha 305? If yes,than how??
3)if i download anything for example video converter,abode flash player or any apps.it does not support and the format appear to be EXE.(WHAT IS THIS-EXE.)
PLZ HELP ME I'M IN TROUBLE.

Here are the answers for your concern:

1. You can download Opera Mini application to browse or access the YouTube website.

2. The new features can seen on this link: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Software-Updates/New-software-update-available-for-Asha-305-v-5-92/m...

3. Yes, you can use your computer to download but make sure to check the specification of the phone from the link below:

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Devices/Device_specifications/Asha_305/

4. EXE files are only intended to work on computers. You can download similar application from the Nokia Store. You can use your computer's web browser or you can tap on the Store icon in the main menu. Nokia Store website is www.store.nokia.com

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Ajayapradhan

I have no any computer so how i enjoy fullscreen video
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Ajayapradhan

Ovi store is fake store.there are no video player in ovi store
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Because external video players don't work properly on the limited compatibility provided by java phones.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Ajayapradhan

No any audio player in ovi store
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Ajayapradhan

Please help me.Live tv is not working and online youtube video is very low quality.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Ajayapradhan

please solve the problems.
1.camera sound not stop,2.video recording not stop after continue suddenly save,3.some application error problems,4.hanging problems
Please use plain text.
qubeley

how frustrating :smileysad: even if i followed everything above mentioned, still the files i converted on asha 305 doesn't work :smileysad:( im hopeless..
(~'.')~
Please use plain text.
qubeley

now you can download this converter http://format-factory.en.softonic.com/  and follow the all the steps given above..

(~'.')~
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bashir1

pls
are this video converter for pc?
If yes i advice nokia to try to develop an application in form of a mp4 and u tube player for their asha smart phones.
thanks.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bashir1

hope to see changes/improvement soon
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Ajayapradhan

Please release a new software update many problems in nokia 305.video recording is very poor quality.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Ajayapradhan

Please solve the problem.i am playing 10fps videos that is not playing properly.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Ajayapradhan

I found keto adventure full version game and little youtube downloader in ovi store.please give keto adventure free full version game
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Ajayapradhan

Please help me.internet disconnect problem i am restart my mobile then i use internet same problem please help me.
Please use plain text.