Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Asha 305- trouble under call history

sivaear
Accepted Solution

Nokia Asha 305- trouble under call history

Hi Team members,

Recently I have purchased a Nokia Asha 305 phone and updated with laterest version available in November,2013.

However, I am facing the following problems under call history:

1.All calls appeared under one list. If it is divided into received, Dialled and unanwsered is much easy. The same facility available in the previous versions. I do not know it is not available this series.

2.I am unable to choose the number from the call history list and select the option I want. For example to call, delete, save or send sms. When I tried to select, it is dial the number, nothing else available.

3.In the caller History, When I dial a number when it is busy, the number is appeared again and again. So it is pull down all the numbers down.

4.If I want to delete a selected (still I can't select) number, I could't. System ask to delete all.

I am really upset because of this. I choose the Nokia, because I use the same and familier the system.

But, the laterest version do not have the functions which were available in the previous phones.

Anybody tell me how can I over come this problem? or if I choose the Nokia suit, this facilities will be updated?

Please use plain text.
playfulangel14

Re: Nokia Asha 305- trouble under call history

Hi sivaear,

Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

We do apologize for all the inconvenience that you are experiencing right now with the phone. For your first question, we apologize about the logs on your phone. However, this is already a default that we have in this series of devices and there is no way that we can change it. For your second question, pressing a certain number will surely just activate the voice calls for it. If you want to have some options for that number, you need to tap and hold the number itself and you will be able to see there the options like deleting the number, editing the number, etc. The same thing goes for the third question that you have. You just need to tap and hold the number while you are in the "Logs" tab so that options will be shown from there. About your last question, you need to tap and hold the number on the phone for you to delete it from the list. If you select the "trash bin" icon from the top right of the screen, it will only ask you to delete everything from it.

Hope this answer everything that you have in mind. Feel free to post more if you have other queries so that we can further assist you with that.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.