Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

youtube vidoes feature enabled

Counsellor
Magamaruva

Nokia Asha 305

Who can give me a review about Nokia asha 305? Is there a timer for the music player???
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Pfrancoise

Re: Nokia Asha 305

Hi Magamaruva,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Nokia forum.

You will find all the specifications about our Asha 305 with this link.  Unfortunately, there is no music timer.

Hope this helps and feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,
Pfrancoise

If this post has helped you to solve this issue, please press the "accept as solution" icon. Kudos would always be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Magamaruva

i got to know about nokia asha that there is many weaknesses. I was liked to purchase it. But after hearing that my decision is going down. I want solve that problems immediately. Can it play youtube videos? If not will nokia update the OS and will it make to play youtube videos? Does it support themes? Please help me? If these problems are present will nokia give solutions?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
KeepintouchJP

It does not support youtube videos.. Till now nokia did.t upate the software
Please use plain text.
rajpk

i want see the youtube in asha305
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

^ only way - Download in low quality (3gp) and then watch.. Will be a smoother experience than a stream.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ChAzEr

youtube vidoes feature enabled

good news to every body who are awaiting for a update of nokia asha 305 finally nokia released a update v05.92 dated 26-10-2012. However at present the handset can only be updated with gprs from mobile using settings>phone>device updates>downl.phone sw. the update will be available soon in pc suit so i suggest you to wait for a week or 2 weeks to avail in pc suite.it is recommended to backup first if you r updating using phone. i updated my mobile on 28/11/2012 and feeled teh following improvements made after update.

1.you tube online streaming fixed(now you can watch youtube videos directly without downloading)

2.red theme for mobile as shown in advertisement

3.improved battery backup

but still there are some error which can be corrected by nokia

1.no copy paste option in message(copy paste option is  very common in nokia phones but not available in this mobile) 

2.network selection error in sim 2 when sim 1 is selected to manual(not often but sometimes rarely)

3.add facebook to social so that we can upload photos to web

4.memory problem(memory low problem is not that panic when compared to c2-03 but stil a problem is always a problem)

these are the problems in my view if any suggestions please help nokia to solve our problems by releasing a new update post ur feeling freely and solve your problems through updates

Please use plain text.
ballo

Pls my Asha 305 for the past a two month now i bough Asha 305 after two weeks i discover that all the social network is not working, i returned it back on 30 October, 2012, til now my phone is not with me, those they promised me that i will collect it after two or three weeks, since last two weeks now am calling nokia office in Ibadan and the problem is not solve till now. Nokia is not good to treat customer like and u don't encourage to buy any nokia product next time.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Ajayapradhan

Please...... Solve the problem in my asha 305.java error problem....
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Ajayapradhan

I hope solve the problem in next update.i can't resize any video in my nokia asha 305
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Ajayapradhan

No any important application in ovi store and no any improve in ovi store.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hukam

update music player which can strech videos in full screen or change resolution in their next update
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hukam

it is the main problem remains in nokia asha 305
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lajas

gprs

my asha 305 device's gprs does not stay on alltime. what can i do?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Snikes

Please use plain text.
nzomo

now i kam streamline but the images are not clear any solution?
Please use plain text.