Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Asha 306 browser

Nacreous

Nokia Asha 306 browser

Hi i have a nokia Asha 306 and i can't use the browser from the wifi ? what can i do ?

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
poochini21

Re: Nokia Asha 306 browser

[ Edited ]

Hi Nacreous,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forum! :cathappy:

We'd love to assist you with your concern. Please answer these questions so we can further isolate the issue:

1. Just to ask, are you using the default mobile browser or a downloaded one from the Store?
  2. Does it only happen when using the web browser? How about when using other internet-based apps?
  3. Are you getting any error message when browsing the web via WiFi?
  4. Do you get the same issue when connecting to other WiFi networks aside from the one that you're currently using? How about when using data connection?

Check if the WiFi that you're currently using is supported by your phone. You may refer to this link for the phone's specifications. The WiFi support is under the Hardware section: Nokia Asha 306. Try also to connect to other available WiFi networks to see if the issue is with the phone or with the WiFi network that you're currently using. 

Hope to hear feedback from you soon. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
D3athPrince020

Hi sir I have a Nokia 306 and i cant use its browser even im connected on wifi, it will load but dont finish  can you please help me about this :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Use opera mini and uc browser from Nokia store instead.
Hope this helps.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.