Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Asha 308 Problem.

Advisor
Hellfirey2j

Nokia Asha 308 Problem.

Hi,

Was checking themes on my Nokia Asha 308 phone and before all of this started it was like 20MB free and after i checked (applied) 3 or more themes free memory has turned down to 17.3MB. Now i know that themes consume phone memory while they are active so isn't it supposed to free up those allocated space if if turn back to a lower sized theme? How can i get back these memory? Also worried that if it tends to happen again then i shouldn't change any theme at all as it will make my phone memory lower... Any idea guys on freeing memory?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Hellfirey2j

Any one??? Please help... 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

May be you need to un-install the themes that you have installed but NOT using ..

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Hellfirey2j

Thanks for your reply. but Its a java phone and i have already deleted all those theme files. Still it shows only 17.5 MB free.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Then there's something else which is using that memory. How much was the free memory before you played with the themes?
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Hellfirey2j

I have mentioned earlier that the memory was 20Mb efore i applied any theme. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Arrya

use *#7370# code for nokia it will formate ur mobile memory remember that formate means all clean but the things remain which r given from company

(it remove all like contact no., sms and other things which r store in phone memory) ok.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Arrya

how i can remove the ordinary app in nokia 308, comes with updating the mobile
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

No, you can't delete them. They are protected from deletion.
Move any music or any files from internal memory to memory card to save the space.

Hope this helps.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.