Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Asha 311 Problems

Registered Member
താഹാ

Nokia Asha 311 Problems

My phone is asha 311
_______________ ___
:- No option for camera sound
:-wi fi hotspot is not available
:-inbuilt facebook application is only opening in docomo
:-3G speed is slow
:-Inbuilt Nokia Map is hanging
:-No sound option for application
:-3G supporting but in Nimbuzz Not available calling feature
:-No options when sending a message
.No groups in contacts
.No recently used when sending a message
.No copy paste
.No send to many (Cannot send message as many as i want).
.No FLASH message
:-No lyrics available
:-No screen/display orientation whenplaying a music
:-Cannot put wallpaper on home screen.
======================
Plzzzz SOLVE IT......
omshankar

Re: Nokia Asha 311 Problems

Nokia is now bad mobile. We cant open any pdf file too. By pdf reader pdf doesnt open fully. But If we were buy any low cost samsung android, we will happy. But we couldnt happy with 311. It has low features. My mobile restarts during net surfing. I sent to nokia company in banglore for 30 days. But still not solved. Now I hate nokia. I didnt buy nokia ever.
Please use plain text.
Sage
SaidurSumon

I have a nokia asha 311 phone.but, how can i connected it pc to nokia phone browseq ? HELP ME.....
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Vettri

nokia really need to release a update for 311 to fix many problems.

i bought asha 311 because lots of good reviews, the phone is of-course good but some application are in very bad features, like video player is very basic, cannot play next video automatically or manual, the forward/next button is only a show .

there's lots of apps for s60 but why not much for s40, nokia should have upgraded s60 and added in asha series (i am not good with OS) but as a normal and always nokia user, i really hate 311 features.. where samsung galaxy android (asha price range) have many cool features..

i like to see google maps (through browser) but the maps showing like pictures.. not good when you are traveling and don't know where to go and nokia downloaded maps are not good for directions :/

i still hope nokia release a update for asha 311 to fix this simple annoying issues.
Please use plain text.