Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia E63

Contributor
khwwayuri

Nokia E63

hie there, my nokia E63 keeps telling me my internet access point is not defined even though i can browse the internet very well. I need help on how to define the access because when i download apps like skype they donn't install because i haven't defined the access point. Please help me. Thank you
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: Nokia E63

Hey Khwwayuri, Welcome to the Nokia forums!

You can define an access point by going to settings > phone > network > manual > let it scan > select your access point. 

Also please make sure that you have a SIM card that works properly, you can double check this by inserting your current SIM into other devices and checking if you are still able to receive a signal.

I hope this has helped!

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Contributor
khwwayuri

Re: Nokia E63

hey sheldrick thanks but i want to make an internet access point a default one. The method you have stated is scanning for nertwork operators not internet access points. Please help me! My apps are not working because of this.