Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia E63

khwwayuri

Nokia E63

hie there, my nokia E63 keeps telling me my internet access point is not defined even though i can browse the internet very well. I need help on how to define the access because when i download apps like skype they donn't install because i haven't defined the access point. Please help me. Thank you
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Re: Nokia E63

Hey Khwwayuri, Welcome to the Nokia forums!

You can define an access point by going to settings > phone > network > manual > let it scan > select your access point. 

Also please make sure that you have a SIM card that works properly, you can double check this by inserting your current SIM into other devices and checking if you are still able to receive a signal.

I hope this has helped!

Sheldrick

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
khwwayuri

Re: Nokia E63

hey sheldrick thanks but i want to make an internet access point a default one. The method you have stated is scanning for nertwork operators not internet access points. Please help me! My apps are not working because of this.
Please use plain text.