Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia Lumina 710, my wall charger with a dead batt...

kdiZzle

Nokia Lumina 710, my wall charger with a dead battery will not charge! having some frustration

can't charge from wall when fully dead, it will show the battery in red, then shut off within a few seconds. It will repeat all night without charging. Anyone else having the same issue?
T mobile says nothing is wrong with my phone.
Here's my story, This is what worked for a while, anyone else gave an idea, or how did this issue get resolved?

First off I would like to say, had a warranty exchange from a LG optimus T, to my current phone a Nokia Lumina 710. No choice in what phone I was going to receive, due to the T-mobile warranty policies. So I have never owned this phone new. The 710 really isn't a bad phone. I'm just have one major problem... When fully dead, I can't charge it on the wall output. It's not the cord or the plug in for the wall... IF my phone doesn't die, I can use any combination of USB cord or wall output, plus my boyfriend can use them any time dead or not, doesn't make a difference while if my phone is on.
* IF this phone dies, I have only 2 options AND THEY SUCK!! Keep in mind I don't personally own a computer/laptop.
* using the car charger (not the best thing, tech support told me since I live in MN, the harsh winter can really harm the internal device in many ways. I have to wait in the car for 10 or mor minutes to turn on).
*Then my boyfriend and I found out the DirecTV box has a USB port. ( the box gets to hot. This cord is to small to wrap around the box, I can't move my box, I also can't just dangle the phone off the entertainment center we have, can't leave it on the carpet BC of animals and possible over heating the system. so either holding the phone while hooked up to the box or waiting outside in nasty cold weather isn't such a fun time either.. this sucks. This happened off the first phone, and now I get another refurbished 710, right out the box and the first night it happens all over.
* what on earth is the problem with this phone.
I can't keep doing this, my phone always goes dead. I can not keep this charging situation.