Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia New Ideas plus N8 camera settings reminder

Registered Member
andregm3

Nokia New Ideas plus N8 camera settings reminder

Why, everytime i start the camera, i have to desactivate the flash light...can you make a option to keep saved the last settings used last tima in the camera sw ?

Thanks.

And about the contacts lists, i wish i could add a contact to a group right from the contact profile, not by open the group and then have to remmember the contacts i've added before...it used to happen this way: when i go out at night, and used to be drunk, i have short low memory, so i've added a girl, and i wish to group her in the guoup named: Tonight 18/05/2012 girls, so when i write her name, and phone number, right from there i wish i could group her, if i have to close that and then open a group and create ir to then after remember her name in a list anda add...its a longer and hard work, i mean in the half time for work, the girl should be far away there, is this little things, little short times that makes all the diference !

other thing could help a lot, is and integration like that used in that software Whatsapp with messengers like MSN, FACEBOOK etc. so when you are not online, you could still receive messenges(pic,videos,draws, video/voice calls solicitations(though WIFI) ,etc) from your buddies with like push alerts, and you don't have to spend a lot of baterry being online with nimbuzz/ebuddy allnight long... =]

that's it my ideas for tonight...hope it could contribuite for a better future!

thank you people.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
andregm3

Re: Nokia New Ideas plus N8 camera settings reminder

[ Edited ]

anyone who wish to contact me: plz *Personal Message me*

MODERATORS NOTE: E-mail address has been removed. Sharing of personal information is not allowed on the forums. Please do not share sensitive or personal information as it could threaten your personal security.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
eKamran

Re: Nokia New Ideas plus N8 camera settings reminder

You can post all your ideas on IdeasProject.com

In Love with Nokia, Symbian & N8-00
Please use plain text.