Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Web Apps get corrupted

Contributor
Kevin21

Nokia Web Apps get corrupted

Hi!

Lately I am experiencing some trouble with the webapps. Sometimes they do not show up and just show some error code saying "Corrupted Application - WebApp cannot be displayed". Error codes vary but usually start with 630 followed by one other digit. I get 6301 the most but have seen 6307 and some others as well. 

This does not only occur in one app, but across different apps. And it is not consistent behaviour. 

• Are other having trouble with the WebApps at this time?
  • Is this a problem with the Nokia WebApp servers or is there a problem within these apps (like pourly programmed)? 
  • Should I notify the developers of those apps? Or is it just my phone?

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Which apps are you talking about and which phone are you using?

Can you try opening them by going to Internet Browser (xpress browser)> Apps> Your Preferred App
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Kevin21

Various applications showing this error. I believe (but am not sure) that these were all created using http://xpresswebapps.nokia.com/.

Are you, or any one else also experiencing this?

Opening the apps from within the xpress browser doesn't make much of a difference unfortunately.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Just tried a Web app created using the Xpress Interface and it works.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Kevin21

[ Edited ]

Yes. It was a temporary problem. In the Nokia Servers I suppose.

Please use plain text.