Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia X2-02 GPRS issues

Counsellor
maxymark
Accepted Solution

Nokia X2-02 GPRS issues

I gt Nokia X2-02. using i nokia web browser i can access web using GPRS BUT i can't access web using other inbuilt software like facebook, twitter and Mail....pls provide a solution soon....

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Faysal256

Re: Nokia X2-02 GPRS issues

You should instal Nokia Browser or Opera Mini browser.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
maxymark

i tried those two options bt nt working.... any idea wts happening.. OR tell me how to edit GPRS proxy setting in Nokia X2-02.....
Please use plain text.
Advisor

Just restore ur setting. Then try operamini v.6.4 or uc browser 8.9 i think it l b ok.
Badhan
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
maxymark

did that too..bt no hopes..... can any one tell how to modify proxy settings of X2-02......
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Dishansky

my phone X2 02 .....it update via Nokia care Colombo...but i can't radio recording now......i don't know what to do.....before i visit Nokia care because Nokia browser going Chinese language  & facebook apps and can't acess to internet ..so after updating nokia browser it's back to english languge & can go internet but facebook app and other still do not acess internet..please help me

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Dishansky

[ Edited ]

i'm with you maxymark ...i'm update via nokia care still Can't access internet using inbuilt apps like fb ,twitter, mail but browser can access internet...nokia care (colombo srilanka) these peoples dont know how to slove. they update sofware still have same problem and new it's radio recording not avilabale for new update.....i'm realy upset your sevice... contact me, give me solution 

Moderator's note: Personal email address removed. It is unwise to share personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
maxymark

oh god...i jst gt dis right now..why the hack nokia people send curropt phones to Sri Lanka.this is 5th complain i herd about nokia X2-02 except mine.. why ????? we trusted nokia thats why we bought Nokia phones why dont u respect us and send quality items to sri Lanka.that chinese web scnario same with me.. wt to do man..jst waiting for nokia buggers to correct their own failures...... :catsad:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
BKNiazi

Hello, I am having the same issue, Did you manage to manage to get it sorted ? Please let me know !
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
BKNiazi

Dear Faysal, When you say Nokia Browser is it something different from the default browser in the phone as I can use that but none of the other apps seem to work, I have tried Opera mini as well and that doesnt work either but the default browser has access to GPRS/Edge and I was unable to make any modification to access points or add any access details ! If you have any tips please do share. Thank you !
Please use plain text.
Advisor
RamNarayanS

You can find the GPRS settings in

Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Packet Data > Packet data settings > Active Access Point.

You should be able to edit the active access point in another row there in the menu which should have the Access Point Name and the access point URL.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
maxymark

nope still i'm searching a solution..X2-02 sucks......
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
maxymark

yar u a right..... i can fing packeted data manu...yar i can edit it.... bt it's hopeless becouse in my case i'm using "DIALOG" as  my service provider and i cant find Active access point.. they only says edit Active access point name to "www.dialogsl.com".... pls tell me what shoud i type in ACCESS POINT when edit... is it a IP Address ???? is it a Web Address ????? 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
ind_nok

I am having the same issue, Did you manage to manage to get it sorted ?

maxymark wrote:

I gt Nokia X2-02. using i nokia web browser i can access web using GPRS BUT i can't access web using other inbuilt software like facebook, twitter and Mail....pls provide a solution soon....

maxymark wrote:

maxymark wrote:

maxymark wrote:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
maxymark

no ind_nok still i gt the problem...no way to sort it out......
Please use plain text.
thesunflame

The same problem was there wit me also when i had it but after a couple of days it just got vanished now i even download files more than 100 mb...!!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
maxymark

really...what did u do ?????????????????
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Use this link for settings for your operator to use opera mini.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 1020/920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lanooz

having the same issue, it started not long time ago. I've successfully been using facebook, gmail, foursquare and other apps for a long time. Then, I do't remember since when, applications couldn't connect me with the Internet. All applications minus Opera Mini and Nokia's Built browser. It's weird, really. 

I've restored default settings - didn't worked. I updated my phone's software to the newest - nope.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
maxymark

not a good solution..in nokia x2-02 we cant edit settings.... :smileysad: ...
Please use plain text.