Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia X2 photo format

Advisor
keoni

Nokia X2 photo format

Hello! I just got my Nokia X2 yesterday and i just saw that the format of pictures is .nrw , how can i change it to JPG/JPEG and videos are saved as 3gp how do i change them to MP4?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
praveen_kowshik

Re: Nokia X2 photo format

Hello Friend,

I am having the same problem. when i shoot more than 4 or 5 stills, images automatically coming in .nrw format and its size is 5MB. 

A small solution which worked for me: After taking photographs just switch off the phone once for a minute and then switch it on. With in 10-15 min all images will automatically convert into .JPEG format. 

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
IWantToLearnIt

Hi! Having .nrw formats to your phone is not actually a problem. After capturing a photo, your phone will actually process the photo under .nrw format taking 5MB of the memory. The process will takes 3-5 minutes in each photo. After the process, the photo will be converted to .jpg.

WARNING: Do not interrupt the photo processing such as turning off your phone or deleting the .nrw a minute after it is captured, or else your photo will not be processed or will be corrupted. Unprocessed photos are still stored in your phone hidden under images folder (not in nokia unprocessed images folder ) and may give you problem when your phone is connected to pc.
want to say thanks? Just click on the star right there and i'll appreciate it, A LOT!
Nokia 6120 Classic v 06.01
S60v3 FP1 9.2
Python 1.9.7
Python scripts
N-gage 1.20
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
DaniaWania

Hi, I would like to know it I can DOWNLOAD .jpg photos on my phone and view them as well.

If yes, can I know .bmp and .png as well? Thanks in advance :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Alexandar

Hello DaniaWania. Just use file manager on Nokia PC Suite and copy pictures from your PC to a folder on your phone. This worked for me with .jpg pics, I don't know if it works with .bmp  or .png picture formats.

Please use plain text.