Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia asha 200.problem in opening folders.

Registered Member
Dixhansh

Nokia asha 200.problem in opening folders.

I am using nokia asha 200.It is very slow and it takes long time in opening folder.And my nokia music store is also not opening.
How can i solve these problems?And i also wanted to know that if there a antivirus for this mobile handset...?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Re: Nokia asha 200.problem in opening folders.

1. If there is a lot of content in a folder, it is normal for the phone to take some time in opening that. Try making multiple sub-folders to properly allocate your data.
  2. Do you have some phone memory free? When you run out of phone memory or its very less free memory left, the device starts running slow as because it uses come of the phone memory to as physical memory.
  3. What error do you experience when opening Nokia Music? Does it suddenly close? If so, your phone needs a Firmware Re-Install. You can give Nokia Suite a chance to do that or better visit a Nokia Care Center.
  4. Your phone doesn't need a Anti-Virus that's why there is no such product available. Asha series phones run on S40 OS and it cannot be infected by viruses. Viruses can't bring any harm to its file system :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.