Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia asha 303 Browser not function

Contributor
besian83

Nokia asha 303 Browser not function

Browser for nokia asha 303 has come out function . Please help

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Which browser are you using? If its the Nokia browser you can reinstall it from the Nokia store. If its other applications you can redownload them. If it is the wap browser clear the cache & try again. For other problems please post in more detail.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Contributor
besian83

Hello: I currently am using the " Opera Mini " and it works well. But " Browsers" that has its own Nokia does not work  displays a table that says " Conflicting applications. Show items?"- You know? An applications that is in the Nokia Store " Weather" unload but it does not work the same tabel " Conficting applications" . Understands

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hamzaqureshi

in my nokia asha 303 the browser is not working a new update was avaliable when i  downloaded it says (conflicting applications.show items and there is two options yes or no when i press yes it dosnt opens and same on no  and it cannot be downloaded from nokia ovi store

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Press *#7780# on the home screen. It will clear all the phone settings. Check if it helps.

If it does not, use *#7370#. Using this will delete all the personal data too so do take a backup except the settings using Nokia Suite on a computer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Contributor
besian83

Did and do you tell them the same thing again.So total reset.Tell us What should I do with this demon phone???

Please use plain text.
Contributor
besian83

The same problem I have and I, my friend

Please use plain text.
honey23

tried alot but not working it started since i updated the browser. now what should i do????
Please use plain text.
TaTaL

i have this problem , too!!

plz help me !!!

and any body know Nokia asha 303 O.S ????

Please use plain text.
Employee
armagon

[ Edited ]

You may need to get the device reflashed at a Nokia Care point (where they are able to "refurbish" the device entirely. That is not currently doable with Nokia Suite - we are looking to solve that part). You should backup your contacts/other personal data with Nokia Suite first of course.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/nokia-x-updates/
http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/nokia-x2-update/
http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/asha-software-update/
http://www.microsoft.com/en/mobile/support/software-update/wp8-software-update/

http://www.developer.nokia.com/Community/Wiki/Nokia_firmware_change_logs
https://twitter.com/NokiaSWUpdates
Please use plain text.
natereno89

Re: NOKIA ASHA 303 BROWSER UPDATE MALFUNCTION PLEASE HELP

[ Edited ]

i have the same problem withmy nokia 303, I downloaded an update of my browser after getting a notification from nokia itself. but as I installed it, my phone starts to work bad. Evertym i tap on my Nokia internet browser it wont respond a message that says " CONFLICTING APPLICATIONS Show Items?" appears on the display.. aside from that, all of my apps installed wont work too,, as I tap on the icon of each app they wont respond, including my chat and mail apps too.. and even my messages inbox, outbox, drafts contents wont respond too. is there any help i can get from NOKIA? i bought this phone just last may 2012, I had a Big regret why I downloaded that update!! Please help me... email me to  Thank You and hope to hear a solution.

Moderator's note: Email address removed. 

Please use plain text.
hiyas

pls.help

i download another internetapp. it says download another version so i download it but its worst,when i click my internet it says conflicting applicationshow items? i click it but nothings progress

Please use plain text.
hiyas

PLEASSSe..... help us to recover our NOKIA ASHA 303 conflicting problem..isder someone whos willng?here?please so dissapointing!!!!!!

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Please read the post by armagon above. The solution as mentioned above is to take it to Nokia Care.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Rok2mac

i have important files in note , they cant be backup .. And why this all is happening ,, why nokia is not giving sofware update For Asha series , 1GHz CPU and 128 mb ram are not giving any utilization ? Wastage of Hardware ?
All S40 phone have unsolvable problum auto restart or blinking black and white ,, its give very dissappointment while talking on phone call or downloading files.. And all Because of s40 Java OS , they should give S60 v5 lite or what they have seen in Q3 2012 reports are really worth. Lose lose lose ,, because of not supporting 1000 modles of S40 and s60 , because of windows ,, As customer i feel very sad and lost trust at Nokia cause atleast 303 , 305 , 309 , 311 are new projects and they should supported , cause they are at the price point of Androids , So customers feels Ditched , very bad this is
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Notes are backed up when you take complete back up of phone. You can cross check it by taking back up of phone by Nokia suite, delete just one & then restore back up.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Rok2mac

thank you sir for giving me answer and world wide peoples are faceing problem of auto reboot (restart blinking of phone during internet surfing and overload on S40 os , please , if you ever use s40 you may know it turn of automaticaly and start again which make feel embaress while downloading ,, and shows application errors , java null points , and biggest thing phone automaticaly restast while performing certain opration on any application or any type of connection stablishment ,,
Please use plain text.
Sage
Aniefiok

Software update will clear those errors.
Nokia is the best!!!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

I've been using s40 phones since 8 years & the problems you stated occurs if the device memory runs low.
1. Clear the cache of the browser frequently.
2. Don't allow the total number of messages to go beyond 500. Take frequent back ups.
3. If the problem persists reinstall the firmware.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mayankneeds

The problem of conflicting item accures by the updating some software..
And when the updated software provided by nokia are currupted.. Then this msg shows..
So u have only two ways to solve it..first- wait for another update for full device,,
second- use pc suite and in update tab reinstall intire software..

Thanks
Please use plain text.