Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Nokia asha 303 Browser not function

Advisor
Rok2mac

how to clear cache mamory in S40 developers os
Advisor
Rok2mac

this feels really geaky and bad , why nokia didnt gave any option to clear Cache memory directly on phone , ui is really very much in need to redesign to give peoples utilization of phone eazily , I HAD NOTICED phone is becoming slower and slower even after planty of phone memory ?
Clear Cache option should be there in phone , or nokia should make any usefull App to perfome tasks like this , but if they can give update in UI it would be very very very great for Asha customers.
Counsellor
Cadz

same problem with my 303. even the music player stopped working, thanks to the shortcut nusic key, I am able to play mp3s. but I decided to replace my 303 with 311.
Nokia Lover since childhood.
my phones are 3120c, 303, and 311.
Registered Member
erin25

hi thanks for the solution,i can now use my NOKIA ASHA'S phone browser..God bless!

laszico

MIne is still not working, pls i need serious solution to this conflicting appliction stuff here. Please Nokia do something

styron

i need help, my browser is not work...every time i click the global sign or internet browser. they shown an, conflicting applications. show items? then i click the yes, then it show nokia xpress. so what should i do...to make it back my systems good. all the application they shows them every time..need response soon as possible!!!
Registered Member
RoyalKojo1

Pls i updated my nokia browser after it has stopped working....anytime i try to open the browser, it says there is a conflicting item with nokia xpress.
How do i resolve that problem?
Its nokia 303
Contributor
rudyfaysal

me 2 the same problem!!!
Registered Member
LEENA123

EVEN MY BROWSER IS NOT WORK, IT SHOW CONFLICTING APPLICATION  NOKIA XPRESS

PLEASE HELP

Registered Member
Magicmollymol

This Nokia Asha 303 is just a piece of **bleep**... I regret y i bought this phone in the first place
Counsellor
Cadz

I just threw my 303 two feet from the ground of my school, then my friends and I tossed it on the pavement :smileyvery-happy:

Then planned to crush it in a passing train, but I am not too wicked to do that :smileyhappy:
Counsellor
Chirag1996

Hi guyz its very easy use ths link nd ur problm will b solved
http://download.browser.ovi.com/
tmjay07

I am having "conflicting application" issue with my nokia asha 303 browser.The browser prompted me to upgrade,which I did..........what came afterward is conflicting application once I click on it.How do I rectify this issue?
tmjay07

I have visited the site stated above by chirag1966 with Opera mini browser,the response is that my device is not listed.....So,please help!!!
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Try re-installing the software of the phone using Nokia Suite

Final Banner
Advisor
from_far

hello, just bought my nokia 303 last September 2012, but each month, I encounter problems! First was the "social" app. It says "invalid app. Delete?" ofcourse it's a system app so I can't delete it. Then, I had trouble with my chat, it says and will always say, session expired but I just logged in and refreshed to update whose online. Then, comes the nokia browser which I updated with nokia xpress whatever and it says conflicting apps.. I can't go to any near nokia care center coz I'm currently in a far province. What else can I do?? I always update my phone software though but never helped. Thank you!
Advisor
Rok2mac

[ Edited ]

Dont buy asha siries its really fool Os just BUY Androids ,,, :smileysurprised: !!!!

Moderator's note: We have edited the post as it contains unathorized words. 

Counsellor
Cadz

okay.. buy what you want, if that suites your needs.

S40 touch is not a "suck". In the first place, why did you buy a S40? Don't know how to read the specs? Who sucks then?
Registered Member
Vasanthlallu

[ Edited ]

In my handset (nokia asha 303) now it's totaly lot's of problems i did'nt get 3G range. Only get 2G range. And i can't open now internet option. In open this apps now to see "conflicting applications show items" what can i do? Plz help me in my phone nmbr is 99XXXXXXXX

Moderator's Note: This post was edited and the phone number was removed. Please do not publish personal information in a public forum.

Modupeoluwa

Please the chat on my 303 just disappear it displayed invalid application when i signed in, it's more than two months now since then i have not been able to chat, even if i tried using d chat on my social, it always write ''application not ready'' what can i do to get it back, av tried using ovi, its nt working.