Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia asha 303 Browser not function

aleisha11

Modupeoluwa wrote:
Please the chat on my 303 just disappear it displayed invalid application when i signed in, it's more than two months now since then i have not been able to chat, even if i tried using d chat on my social, it always write ''application not ready'' what can i do to get it back, av tried using ovi, its nt working.

You can try the restore factory settings. To do this, go to Settings > Restore factory settings > Settings only > Enter the security code. The default code is 12345 unless changed.

You can also re-install or update the software of the phone using the Nokia Suite. Check this link for more information about how to update the software:

http://www.nokia.com/global/support/software-update/belle-asha-symbian-software-update/

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Rok2mac

[ Edited ]

i m very thankfull , mashah ALLAH , it is helpfull

but instead of doing this much long process of pc suite and back ups and this and that  Restore factory settings and also re-install or update the software are not permenent solution for all divices

Clear Cache option should be there in all nokia S40 phones U.I. ,

i just wanna say very requestfully nokia should make any usefull App to perfome tasks like this , so if they can give update in UI it would be very very very great for Nokia Asha customers.

nokia beta lebs could make an app for it

1. Clear Cache

2. Clear temprery files

3. Killing viruses

4. memory managment

so that any option to clear Cache memory directly on phone , ui is really very much in need to redesign to give peoples utilization of phone eesily 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
loveu

My nokia 303 xpress browser not working after update.the message shows application error.pl advise proper solution thx
Please use plain text.
Sage
chromecat

Please refer to this post: this workaround is supposed to help if the browser fails to start with conflicting applications error after an update.

https://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Asha-and-other-Nokia-Series-30/Nokia-Browser-Conflict/m-p/2046648#M...

Nokia Lumia 520 3046.0000.1329.2001 RM-914
Nokia Asha 302 V15.09 22-05-13 RM-813
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mckobby

what is this conflicting applications all about.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Dejay

Hello, my nokia asha 303 browser is not working. There was a new version and when I updated it shows "conflicting applications" with only two options show/dismiss but when I choose "yes" it only shows "Nokia Xpress" but doesn't open. It has caused some of my apps not to function. I reset my phone to factory settings but didn't help either. I tried downloading from Nokia Store but did not find it there either.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vhacker

1. Install Opera Mini browser (if Opera Doesn’t work, use UC Browser) on your phone. You can either install it using the Nokia Store utility present on your phone. Or otherwise, install it using Nokia Suite on your PC.
  2. Open Opera Mini on your phone and browse to following link:http://download.browser.ovi.com/
  3. You’ll be able to re-download Nokia Browser from that page and your problem will be solved once it installs properly.
  4. That’s all. Enjoy super-fast browsing on your Nokia phone again .:smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kakanew

My nokia asha 202 nokia browser is not working it says " conflicting items" it was started when a notification come for update browser please help me
Please use plain text.
Advisor
chandudare

Re: Nokia asha 303 Browser not function latest version on nokia 206

:rolleyes:all users express browser update&download problem after update see "conflicting application items" and not open. To download nokia express latest version 3.7.0.0.11 browser Go to >>APPS>Nokia Nearby>>open and download express browser'. on (Nokia 206) try to other phones also':-) this post to share thanks! 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jessa43

erin25 wrote:

hi thanks for the solution,i can now use my NOKIA ASHA'S phone browser..God bless!

its worst..?what happen to my nokia 303. i just updated my nokia browser.but its indicate cinflicting application..and now i cant use my phone its useless..

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Expertiasi

There is another solution you can try out is use mobiMB and delet all the apps those shows conflicting errors and again download your apps from nokia store.

You can search on the google for mobiMB soft download for you windows xp pc and tutorials.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
stepni

i have the same problem:smileymad:

dont noe how to solve it

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Expertiasi

@ Stepni....
If you have computer or laptop try MobiMB delete all problematic soft and re-install them from apps store of nokia store !

2.you can re-install or update your device from your nearest nokia care center.
3.Or you may try the restore factory settings. To do this, go to Settings > Restore factory settings > Settings only > Enter the security code. The default code is 12345 if hasn't been changed.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
HunkyMinik

It's when you install or automatically updated the browser to Xpress Browser. Because when I tried to Install it. A lot of problems had accumulated including OVI to malfunction. The Reset Codes doesn't help too. I think we need to bring it to Reinstallation of firmware.

Please use plain text.