Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia asha 303 Internet connection error

Registered Member
Ashishracer

Nokia asha 303 Internet connection error

Hii,im using asha 303.i have activated internet connection.the problem is that i cannot browse or download .its show that error connecting server.now im using another browser but i can only browse i can't download any file.please give me a right solution for my mobile.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Please check the configuration settings are correct. Also check the access points. You can get them from the network provider.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Supersako

I cant use my internet. I have downloaded the new version for internet application. Now, i cant even open it. Im using nokia asha303. What can i do?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hunterfrance

I'm in the same boat. So are many, many other people. This issue is all over the Internet. Nokia, are you paying any attention? Are you planning to fix this or at least find out why so many bright people have the same problem? This is not doing your reputation any good. Repeat: MANY people trying to connect to Internet, even with a WLAN connection that in my case works for email on the phone, can't use the browser. Which either means you need to tell a lot of people what's wrong or admit you sold us a device that doesn't work.
Please use plain text.