Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia asha 305 games

Advisor
Rahulraje

Nokia asha 305 games

Sir tell me some sites other than nokia store for games and apps for nokia asha 305

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Rahulraje

Re: Nokia asha 305 games

Due to poor resolution i am unable to find games on internet ....available games are in 240-320 resolution .

....i found some games on www.umnet.com
......... But still i want some games ...so please give me links

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Rahulraje

Re: Nokia asha 305 update software again

Sir please update software of nokia asha 305 once again since it hangs often and does not streams tv well and games greater than 1 mb are not working..

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia asha 305 update software again

OK OK CALM DOWN MATE.

Apart from the games available in the Nokia Store, the only ones that are available are the ones you will find on Google. Nothing more, nothing less.

In regards to your phone having problems, have you checked if there are any firmware updates available for your phone, via Nokia Suite? if there are any, please update to the latest version offered. If you are still experiencing issues, then you can try re-installing your current firmware on your device.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Rahulraje

sir i updated my asha 305 with latest firmware but also it hangs and games which are greater than 1mb are not working.....sim2 creates problem when i connect to internet via pc...and streaming is very poor
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Rahulraje

i am unable to find games on google due to poor resolution .....tell me more
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Pallab_Mallick

Java Handsets Don't Support Games Over 1 mb , S40 Which is currently running on Asha 305 Has So Many Restrictions. For Streaming Try To Use 3G Connection, Because 2G network don't provide enough speed for hq video streaming. Try waptrick.com For games . Hope You Will Happy With Them Try To Connect by Sim1 When you're using PC . If problem persist , or you don't happy with this contact your nearest Nokia Care Centre
Send From My Nokia 700
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mundes

Hei i cant even get to the free games in the phone says connection not avialable is it because am in africa...just say and waptrick dont work, really???
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Pallab_Mallick

Looks like , this problem is not from the hardware , It's your service provider's problem , Contact Your operator's Customer helpline . If problem persist Do a hard reset , Get new settings for internet services..
Send From My Nokia 700
Please use plain text.