Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia asha305

Counsellor
Nishantnagar

Nokia asha305

I can not find any free antivirus for asha305
Please use plain text.
Sage
Aniefiok

Re: Nokia asha305

Your phone doesn't need any antivirus,its an s40 os.
Nokia is the best!!!
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Nishantnagar

I cannot understand ..please explain? Thanks for reply
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Read this

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Nishantnagar

There is a folder in my phone which are not deleted. When I saw details of folder.It shows 01.01.2010 but all othere shows the year2012 I buy my phone in 2012 october. What should i do?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
Srikanthsd

Internal memory folders cannot be deleted, like images, video clips, themes, recordings etc.

-------------------If this post helped you, click on accept as solution.------------------
-----------------------------Appreciate by clicking on white star.----------------------------
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

i wouldn't be concerned about the 01.01.2010 folder, perhaps it is an old application that was released then / developed then / had its security certificate signed then. as stated previously, viruses and malware are not possible on Series 40 / Symbian devices.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Sage
classic_sis

@Nishantnagar

Nokia Ashas are like Nokia 5130, 5000, 1680, etc. They are feature phone with no operating system. Viruses are seldom attack non operating system phones. If you use Android or Symbian, you can aware for virus.

Internal files, some are protected, so can't be deleted, except if you flash it and do something, maybe yes.
Niki
Please use plain text.