Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia e71 New messages not showing in inbox

Registered Member

Nokia e71 New messages not showing in inbox

[ Edited ]

I recently updated my nokia e71 with the new software from pc suite, everything went fine but i recieved around 3 messages just after I had restored all my data onto it, I went into the inbox to read them but its showing no new messages. On the message menu my Inbox logo has a read star indicating it has new messages but they are not showing up, its also saying I have 4 unread messages when I synchronise my phone to my pc yet I cant read them via the pc. Help please!!

(Ive reset, restored to factory settings & rung nokia support with no help)

Message Edited by beckuhgreaves on 19-Jan-2010 04:21 PM
Professor
patruns

Re: Nokia e71 New messages not showing in inbox

If you have a memory card, check to see if the phone is still storing messages in the same place. Example, if the phone is currently set to store messages on the phone memory, switch it to the memory card and see if the messages then show up.
If I have helped you with your problem in some way, please take a little time and hit the kudos button in my post. Without your feedback, I don't know if I am being helpful or should just be put out to pasture. :smileyhappy: