Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia original replacement housing

Registered Member
livebloxx

Nokia original replacement housing

Hi people,

I live in Singapore since a year and brought a long some of my Nokia phones (others i bought here in SG) I am searching for some replacement housing for some of my phones (here is a list)

Nokia 100 = front + back cover (ocean blue)

Nokia Asha 200 = complete replacement housing + keyboard (white)

Nokia Asha 201 = complete replacement housing + keyboard (white)

Nokia Asha 206 = front cover (white/orange)

Nokia Asha 305 = complete replacement housing (red)

Back in The Netherlands, I have my own online shops where I can order all of these, but to get them here will

cost me a fortune, so i rather not.

I found some online websites, from china, but to be frank, i rather don't wanna order from them, since I can't be sure that the products are authentic.

It seems that there are no stores around here who sell these kind of things, all and everything is iPad, iPhone, Samasung G3S :-(

I went to a couple of Nokia Stores, but honestly (and no offence) but those kids who work there are not really interested in you unless u buy a new phone, so no info there either.

Dear Nokia and forum members, is there any way for me to get hold of these items here in Singapore, I am able to fix my phones by myself (i know the warranty will be voided, after being a Nokia fan for more then 25 years, i never brought back a nokia to a shop and nagg about it).

The reason why i need those housings is because i don't like scratches on my Nokia phone, they are allready perfect from the inside, so i want them to be perfect on the outside as well :-D lol

Ok, w'll if anyone can help me with this, then that would be really awesome, thnx guys.

And NOKIA, keep up the good job making good quality phone :-D

NOKIA CONNECTING PEOPLE
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Re: Nokia original replacement housing

Unfortunately upon this manufacturer's sponsored forum we are forbidden discussing disassembly of devices primarily due to warranty concerns, and your post falls within to this category.

As you say I can think of a brilliant supplier in Assens for the EU zone!

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.