Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia x2-02 problem?

Advisor
Accepted Solution

Nokia x2-02 problem?

Hi. 14 days ago i bought a x2-02. First i faced restart prob. But i solved it. Today i faced new restart prob. When a apps needed internet conection i missed click left soft key "info". And phone restart its self. Pleas nokia solved it nxt phone soft update.
Badhan
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Faysal256

Re: Nokia x2-02 problem?

Please Nokia tell me, how can i switch off one sim in Nokia X2-02. Please reply

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Carltabi

Hey Faysal256

it is not possible to disable the SIM cards individually whilst the other stay online. However,you can place both SIMS into offline mode,go to your profile menu and selecting offline.

I hope this answers your question and I look forward to your future correspondents.

Regards 

Carl

If this post answers your question, you can help others by clicking the green accepted solution' button.

Please ask your questions to the main board and not to my mailbox. Thank you.
Please use plain text.
sufiyanshakil

i got X2-02 last week and using it almost 20hours a day to explore its problems and good things so i come accross few things which i am shareing for feature firmware update i hope nokia will solve it elase am gonna be v v disappointed with them because i have seen almost all new nokia phone have bugs or issues

Problems 

1.no streaming support so they should update media players please 

2. no more personal configuration setting as whatever MNC send we have to use it :smileysad: 

3.MAJOR ISSUE even afetr selecting MMS creation Free it resize Image size :smileysad:  all other thing are perfact

4.screen flicks too much somtines 

5.restart issue somtines

6.No more FM recording

7.media player dont have stereo option and its not as good as it was before 

great things

1.image quality superb

2.screen aweasome

3.FM transmitor 

4.daul sim 

5.sound so loud 

6.easy to type 

7.nice GUI 

fuhter more some times later

Please use plain text.
Advisor
xekrax

I have X2-02, and restart problem many times, how about software update? When?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
onestarrysky

Solved? My phone restarts everytime i get a simple sms!

When are you going to fix this with a firmware update? When!?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
MFTAQIYUDDIN

I got the same problem also with my X2. Everytime got an SMS the phone restart automatically.Nokia please do something or I will never ever buy your product again.
Please use plain text.
zaidi

same issues I am facing as well as some time conversation update is processing for long long time until I press red button, 2nd its mix up conversations with other contacts.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
sourvmondl05

To solve ur sms restarting problm. ..
1. Go to setting>restore factory setting
2. Then select the option settings only.
3. Then type the default password 12345.
4. Then select ok nd ur phone will restart nd the problm is gone!:-)

is it helpful?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sobinmathew

how to fix screen flicking problem? is it a software or hardware issue it is common for all nokia x2-02
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rexluvs

Hi,

last week feb 12 th i bought nokia x2-02 , i am face display flickering problem , headphone sound very low , i am not using that much but my battey power get down quickly, when i put charge it time to take 3 and half an hour , so please give so suggestion 

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
musica

Have you rebooted the device? Have you tried to use other headphones and/or use the headphones to other mobile device?

Charging time is normal I believe. Not using the phone that much, as what you said, needs more elaboration. What activities you do and how often you do them would help here.

For the time being, try to perform a soft reset by going to Settings > Restore factory seting > Settings only. Default security code is 12345. If you changed it, enter the code you changed it to.

If above didn't help, you may try to re-install the software of the device using Nokia Suite. To download Nokia Suite into your computer, go here: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/nokia-suite/

Regarding the battery issue, we need to isolate the issue so either you try to use the battery to other compatible device or use another battery to your Nokia X2-02. If the issue is with the device, you will have to send the phone to a repair facility for assessment and repair.

To go to the support page of your country, go here: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/

Cheers.

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lachu22

Hello sir often a line comes in at the bottom and it screen is flicking often
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
xanviano4u

there is blue thin vertical line on the right of my screen. How do i get if off? And how do i stop the screen from flickering?
Please use plain text.

Sir , i update my phone for 4 times... But cant solved any problem
1. Disply Flirk
2. Some 3gp/Mp4 not support
please answer me....
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
satish298

gand masti ki jo nokia x2-02 kharida
i will never recommend nokia to any of my friend. shame shame nokia your quality is decreasing day by day. you cant even stand before micromax also. third class customer care
Please use plain text.