Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Normal Utility Apps in only-touch screan inter...

Counsellor
dawitbogale
Accepted Solution

Normal Utility Apps in only-touch screan interface-asha 311 phone.

as we all know asha 311 is only a touch screen interface phone. My question is, does Nokia made arrangements to incorporate all those popular utilities(apps) which are available in other keyboard S40 phones, to this phone? Pls i want the real info on this. I don't want to regret buying this phone.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Re: Normal Utility Apps in only-touch screan interface-asha 311 phone.

That depends on the developer's choice whether to develop a version for touch phones or not. Although most of the apps will work as the options can be triggered through touch interface, not all are available.
You can open Nokia OVI Store on your PC, select your phone as 311 and you'll be able to find which apps are available :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
dawitbogale

thanks Proffesor :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
imli

how can i format my nokia asha 311 or reset to factory setting when my touch screen is not working.any soft ware where i can dial from my lap top
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
dawitbogale

please contact a technitian on that. I think PC suit can't help u much or not at all since the source of the problem might be the hardware part (the screen) of ur phone. Any downloadable solutions are maily important for software issues.
Please use plain text.