Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Notifications app introduced in Asha 311?

Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Maybe he was talking about the ebuddy xms.. Messenger doesn't work, just tried..
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Cadz

use the latest version of the app facebook for every phone, it has an option for push notif, tried it and it works. I am recieving notifications if someone messaged me even if the app is closed. Also works on the CNN app for breaking news.
Nokia Lover since childhood.
my phones are 3120c, 303, and 311.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Yes Facebook for every phone shows notifications perfectly xD Also, don't forget the special new Emojis which aren't available on website :smileytongue:

http://www.techmesto.com/facebook-java-update-emojis-and-push-notifications/

Please use plain text.
Professor
satyam384

@singhnsk : also tried for ebuddy xms but its nit working.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
neyol

same problem .my notifications app is working with facebook but whenever i login facebook with another facebook id, notifications option does not show in facebook app. i also try updated facebook but in vain. why? please help
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
tejahe

hlo friends new update for asha 311 7.365 stable and brings some exciting games and apps
by the way push notification is available for wechat,hike,whatsapp,fb, twitter,cnn etc.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Damarf

notication yahoo mail from my other mail no problem
Please use plain text.