Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Number screening in 1110i

Registered Member

Number screening in 1110i

Hi all any one could help me

What is really meant be number screening ??

Does it mean that U can bar calls from particular number or ...??

Pls advice me.
Please use plain text.
Contributor

Re: Number screening in 1110i

number screening works by recognising a preset number & then the phone won't alert,(ring or light up)when that number calls your phone.
even for messages, it will go to a designated inbox in the same manner
the caller won't know that you've set their unmber, for them its a normal call/sms
however, if you're trying to avoid someone, then you won't be bothered each time the person calls/sms...
Please use plain text.

How do I CANCEL a screened call problem as my new Nokia 2310 will not ring or vibrate when I phone from my HOME land line and DISPLAYS the outline of an old handset AND a red circle with a white cross.
If I press the green button,I can speak using the mobile so it is purely the audio and vibration which is not happening.
I can ring the land line number, any other land line number, any ones mobile from this new mobile AND if any one else rings me, it works OK with audio and vibration.
O2 could not help, my land line service provider was next to useless but the phone is no good as it is mainly for contact between me and the other half. HELP HELP
Please use plain text.

Menu / Contacts / No.screening
will bring you to the "Number screening" list. Scroll down to the number you wish to delete from that list, then press Options, and then Delete.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

hi...i am getting a problem.
i dont have any number in my screened list..but still sometimes i dont get a ring or any vibration for one of my friend's number..i dunno whats the xact problem..i have to again n again assign a ring tone..but the ring tone changes to no tone...again i set the tone ..this happens many times..some times there isnt any problem and suddenly there is..
please help.
thanks
Please use plain text.