Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

PC cannot detect my mobile (via usb date cable)

Contributor
SnoopyDoggy

PC cannot detect my mobile (via usb date cable)

Hi, i have a problem about my cellphone, Im using Media transfer to transfer mp3 musics to my mobile,It works fine  until one time when i was copying musics, there was sudden error in tranferring. after that my PC will not detect my mobile anymore. PLEASE HELP :smileysad: :smileysad: :smileysad: :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Re: PC cannot detect my mobile (via usb date cable)

Hi SnoopyDoggy, 

Welcome to Nokia discussions board! 

In order to fix this issue, I advise you to follow the steps below:

1) Uninstall the current version of Nokia Suite that you have. 

2) Clean the registry with a registry cleaner. 

3) On your PC, go to Start > Run and type %temp% and click on "Run". Delete all Nokia folders from the folder that opens. 

4) Download the newest Beta version of Nokia Suite from this link: 

http://betalabs.nokia.com/apps/nokia-suite-beta

You will need to sign in to your Nokia account - the same credentials used to log into this forum. 

Once the program is installed on your PC, open it, connect your device to it and click on the music tab. To copy music from your PC to your phone click on "Music library" under "music, then right click on the relevant track and select "copy to phone". And to copy music files from phone to PC click on "Music library" under "music in Nokia N8" then right click on relevant track and selec "copy to computer". 

Let us know how you get on and feel free to post any other questions you may have.

Regards,

astra2025 

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.