Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Phone Volume Control

Registered Member

Phone Volume Control

Does anyone know how to set / change the call volume on the 8800 phone?
Mobile Sensei

Re: Phone Volume Control

I don't have a 8800, but while in a call, try pressing the left directional/"arrow" key (under the display) to increase the volume (and press right to decrease). At least it works that way on many other Nokia models.
Registered Member

11-Nov-2005
11:21 AM
petrib wrote:
I don't have a 8800, but while in a call, try pressing the left directional/"arrow" key (under the display) to increase the volume (and press right to decrease). At least it works that way on many other Nokia models.

Thanks this has helped and your advice works.
Professor
wicker_man

Funny that, I tried to check this for you both from the 8800 online user guide and the demo but it's not mentioned anywhere..!

8800 Support page
http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,78579,00.html
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
Mobile Sensei

And for those that didn't notice, my reply accidentally reversed left/right for decrease/increase. :smileyhappy:
Sage

User's Guide, page 33, chapter 'Options during a call': To increase or decrease the volume during a call, press the navigation key right or left.

- Pet