Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Problem Nokia 6303 Classic

Problem Nokia 6303 Classic

My Nokia 6303 Classic constantly gives me a problem showing on the camera as well as video camera that it is on standby mode. How do I remove the standby mode. 
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Re: Problem Nokia 6303 Classic

[ Edited ]

I have the exact same problem with the same model (6303 classic). I have googled quite a bit but wasn't able to find a solution that actually worked. Also, this problem seems to affect a lot of users and phone models. I really wish that an official Nokia staff member replies here, is this problem solvable by the user?

Message Edited by entity64 on 25-Dec-2009 12:24 PM
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

just go to restore factory settings and restore all and it will solve ur problem.

just back up ur data b4 restoring

if u liked my post thank me by giving me kudos.

Please use plain text.

Re: Problem Nokia 6303 Classic - Flight Mode

Is there absolutely no one that can fix the Camera on standby problem for Nokia 6303 Classic. I tried re-setting factory settings still not working. What do i do???? Help me please.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gauravsuri

My Nokia 6303 Classic constantly gives me a problem showing on the camera as well as video camera that it is on standby mode. How do I remove the standby mode. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gauravsuri

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
luckylucky

hi ,

NOKIA 6303 Camera On StandBy mode frqtly 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Check whether the phone firmware is Upto Date...You can do this using the Nokia Suite. If update is not available re-install the existing one thru' the Suite (Refer Attachment).

Also, try the Factory Reset.

BUT..Back-up your data before you do any of the above ...

Please use plain text.