Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Problem in conversation mode(asha 302)

Registered Member
vicky11

Problem in conversation mode(asha 302)

When message is in conversation mode, while chatting with one friend message of any other friend comes in between. Continuously updated the software 3 times at nokia care but it is of no use. plz assist soon....:smileysad:

Registered Member
hazwan_aji

i think nokia itself dont know how to solve this problem..my asha 302 got the same problem
Counsellor
DennIz

In Asha 302, After receiving more than 500 messages, Conversations mix up into one another. Please try to solve this issue. This is also an issue of Nokia C3. Please update the firmware and fix it, it creates alot of confusion. Thanks alot.
crispy24

I have the same problem. I bought the phone in July 2012 and since then, my messages are scrambled. I updated the software 3 times last year, I think (there were 3 updates from Nokia since I bought it)... Today I updated it for the 4th time and it got worse. Now, in conversation mode, it only shows me the messages that I sent and none of the messages that I received. The received messages show up only in the inbox view mode.