Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Problem installing GOOGLE MAP

Counsellor
Me_Nakai

Problem installing GOOGLE MAP

I am using asha 201. I couldn't install Google Map.
Which version of Google map is suitable for this handset & wherefrom can I download this app.
Thank You

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Look for Google Maps (Java) 2.3.2

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Me_Nakai

I have download Google Map(Java) 2.3.2 but as it is .Jar File,  the file format is not supported by my handset.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
scoobyman

Although can install this application upon a similar S40 Developer Platform 1.1 device to your 201, absence of GPS receiver makes this application of restricted usefulness.

Happy to have helped forum in a small way with a Support Ratio = 37.0

Please use plain text.
Sage
classic_sis

@Me_Nakai

I have different opinion, Asha series are feature S40 phones. They are limited for application. Nokia Asha 201 seems has low specification, so we can't hope much for good applications that usually recommended for operating system smartphones.
Niki
Please use plain text.