Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Problem installing swf themes in nokia 6233

robinjain

Problem installing swf themes in nokia 6233

Hello guys,

I am not able to instal swf themes in my nokia 6233.

Initially swf themes would pretty well work on my phone, couple of days back whn i encountered a problem with my phone not switching on, i had given it for a repair, my phone was formatted completely and software updated...ever since den i'm not able to use swf themes....even if i install swf themes....the main screen goes blank...it becumes white...while the rest of the phone shows the theme being installed...i thought may be i should update my software..but when i tried updating my software using nokia software updater it showed that my phone is already updated wit latest software....i even formatted my memory card...even tried copying theme to phone memory n thn installing..but all in vain....its not working............can somebdy please help me as to how this prob can be solved...and i be able to enjoy beautiful swf themes on my phone...