Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: HELP!!! Problem with Asha 303 - Internet icon

minako

Problem with Asha 303 - Internet icon/ Can't connect with Internet

I've download the upgrade for internet in my Asha 303 yesterday. While downloading my screen started to blink and then it restarted. When I opened it and hoping to use the internet, i cannot click the icon "Internet" on my phone.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Re: Problem with Asha 303 - Internet icon/ Can't connect with Internet

Hi minako, 

Welcome to Nokia discussions board! 

In order to fix this issue, I advise you to perform a soft reset on your phone: type *#7780#. Default lock code is 12345. If the issue persists, perform a hard reset. First of all, back up your data using Nokia Suite. Once your data is fully backed up,  type *#7370# on the keypad. 

Alternatively, you may also check for updates on Nokia Suite (by going to Tools > Updates).

If no updates are available for your device, reinstall the current update. 

Let us know how you get on and feel free to post any other questions you may have. 

Regards, 

astra2025

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
minako

Hi.

Still isn't working.. I've done all the resets and everything.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
astra2025

Hi minako, 

In that case, please take your device to your nearest Nokia Care Point (choose relevant country then click on "support" > "contact us" > "find Nokia Care Point") to get it checked. 

Regards, 

astra2025

Press the 'Accept Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Please use plain text.
minako

Okay I will. Thanks :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Arvi_

Good day, The hard reset solution worked for me. Thanks:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Anjk

Re: HELP!!! Problem with Asha 303 - Internet icon

Hi

I have an Asha 303. Yesterday, I noticed that the H is now constantly showing at the top of the screen, with the square around it. My understanding is that this means the phone is connected to the internet when this symbol is displayed. I have previously been able to lose this symbol from the screen by pressing on the 'off' button, but this no longer has any effect. Can you please help?

Please use plain text.