Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Problem with my asha 303

Registered Member
senakoffy

Problem with my asha 303

i have bought the nokia asha 303 but i cant play youtube videos on it anytime i try, it loads halfway and say no response. what could be the likely bproblem.

Also there is no nokia map on my asha 303, when i downloaded it with ovi suite it tells me not nompatible with device.

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Puigchild

Hi senakoffy,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums!

Have you tried accessing Youtube via WiFi to see if there is any difference in the performace? It may be that your phone data connection is not fast or stable enough for the video stream. For more information on Youtube streaming on Nokia Asha 303, please see this thread.

Nokia Asha 303 should come preinstalled with Nokia Maps.  You can try  to reinstall the phone firmware with Nokia Suite by selecting Tools > Software update. This should re-install all the applications that come with the phone, including Nokia Maps. If the problem persists, we would recommend that you visit your local Nokia Care Point and let them have a look. 

Let us know if this helps,

Puigchild

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
jefurishinwa

i have problem too, everytime i go to apps and games my asha is always on and off... can you help me guys?

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Hi Jefurishinwa,

have you checked via Nokia Suite if there is a firmware update available for your device? IF there is, please update to the latest version offered. If there is none, then try re-installing your current firmware via Nokia Suite....if that doesn't work, then Restore your phone to factory settings.

Failing that, you will need to take your phone to your local Nokia Care for them to inspect: http://nokia.com/support