Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Problem with nokia C3-00

Contributor
valloo9340

Problem with nokia C3-00

[ Edited ]

Hello,

My friend has a problem with nokia C3-00. When she views images, the phone screen becomes white (bank) and everything disappears. After few seconds it goes on "stand by" screen like it was restarted. Can you please tell me what to do, so I fix the problem?

Thanks for your time!

More details: Phone software V 08.63

Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Iris9290

Hi valloo9340,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.

This is most likely a software error. Reinstalling the software will most likely fix this for you straight away.

Connect your phone with Nokia Suite and create a back up via Tools > Back up. 

Now click on the green arrow icon where an available update for the phone will be displayed. If the phone has already been updated to its latest software you can reinstall the current software. This option is displayed in blue. 

When the update or reinstallation has completed you can restore the back up via Tools > Restore. 

This should get rid of the blank screen and other software issues you're experiencing. Please let me know if the above resolves the issue, otherwise I can provide further support. 

Iris9290

If my post has helped you in any way, please accept it as a solution or click on the white star, so that other users will be able to benefit from it too.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Sheldrick

Hey Valloo9340,

Please ask your friend to maybe delete any old picture she no longer wants or to move those photos onto a PC to, and see if the gallery continues to behave like that once you have cleared out some photos.

If it continues to behave like that please try a soft reset by typing in the code *#7780# security code 12345 by default if prompted.

Let me know how you get along.

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, Kudos my post if my advice has helped you!
Registered Member
phoebeme

I cannot see a listing of missed calls, i.e. call log.   Can anyone tell me if there is a setting to show incoming missed calls?  Thanks.

Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

^ Open Menu> Contacts> Logs> Missed Calls

You can also press the green (call) key on the homescreen to access the unified call logs.
Community Manager
periwinkle28