Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Problem with symbols (G, H) on the screen Asha...

Counsellor
slin

Re: Problem with symbols (G, H) on the screen Asha 302

Aniefiok: Thanks a lot!

Counsellor
slin

Aniefiok: Can you please clarify is it related to the 14.78 update that the H icon disappeared on standby mode as it used to be there even then?
Registered Member
coldshadow

nokia asha 311 ... the HS packet access when i get outdoor and keep walking the internet doesn't work .. only indoor or not walk outdoor to work again .. the 3g and 2g work everywhere but HS no 

Registered Member
faizan11

Dont use dual netwrk...if u r a 2g user...use gsm mode....it will work fyn...trust me :smileywink:
Registered Member
jebinsainu

I am nokia302 user but not getting 3G speed and always show G symbol H sometimes.How to fix please replay
Mobile Sensei
Abi99

@jebinsainu H is HSDPA which should be faster than 3G. G means, you are out of 3G (UMTS) coverage. Which app do you use, which is too slow? How do you get aware, it is too slow?