Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Problems IN Nokia Asha311

Registered Member
Sundus_khan

Problems IN Nokia Asha311

hello i just bought nokia asha 311. when i switch the mobile data off nothing works. if i turn it on my balance gets low.

and one more thing whenever i open STORE FACEBOOK APP OR SOCIAL i get NETWORK CONNECTION PROBLEM TRY LATER>

i have been trying for so long but the problem persists. pls help.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
singhnsk

Re: Problems IN Nokia Asha311

I couldn't understand you. If you need to use the internet, you need to keep the Mobile Data ON and that will definitely cost you as per your plan.

If you're referring to using only WIFI, there is indeed a problem with311 and many users experienced that. Try updating the phone software to the update released recently. That may sort out your problems.
Please use plain text.